Skip to content Skip to footer

What to Do After a Car Accident

ACAA is a no-fault motor vehicle insurance which provides medical services and other benefits to anyone injured in a motor vehicle accident at no cost.  Their main number is (787) 759-8989.

 PR Police Department you should call the police immediately after having an motor vehicles accident to have an officer make an official report at the scene.  This is extremely important as it will become an official document where the police may found that the person who caused your injuries was negligent an at fault.  Their main number is (787) 793-1234.

Leave a comment